How can you ensure good corporate compliance everywhere you operate?
Whether you operate in one jurisdiction or many, you could benefit from professional support and guidance in reviewing your approach to local regulatory compliance, giving you peace of mind that you are meeting rules and regulations and following best practice.
When it comes to international expansion, it will be important to take those steps with the benefit of the right advice. The structure of your international operations can significantly impact your compliance situation, your ability to successfully grasp opportunities as they arise and your bottom line.
BDO provides global expert support backed by our in-country specialists' local knowledge and insights. With us, you can rest assured that your business fulfils ever-changing local legislation and regulatory requirements and operates in good corporate order whether you need this in one country or multiple.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Entity set-up and dissolution
- Performing the duties of local/nominee directors and providing registered offices
- Producing memorandums, minutes and articles of association
- Coordinating the approval of financial accounts by Directors/Shareholders
- Filing periodic returns and other mandatory submissions to in-country authorities
- Safeguarding statutory registers and company books
- Documenting share capital charges, overseeing share issues, debentures, mortgages, and charges.
With BDO at your fingertips, you can access a full range of business services delivered by our relationship-driven advisers. By working as one team, we can see the bigger picture and provide everything you need, globally and locally, under one international services agreement and via a single point of contact.
As a trusted partner with complimentary skills, we can help release the full value of your:
• People: Enabling employees and decision-makers to focus on the business aspects where they can have the biggest impact.
• Processes: Streamlining operations and maximising cost efficiency while ensuring full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Potential: Putting your business in the best possible position to succeed and reach your goals.
Contact us to hear more about how we can assist your business.