Doing Business In...
We have Doing Business in... guides for many countries around the world. These useful guides provide background information for setting up and running a business in the particular country. The guides are especially useful if you are:
If you would like a Doing Business in... guide for a particular country, please speak to someone at your local BDO Member Firm.
- Considering establishing a business in that country, whether as a separate entity, a branch of a foreign company, or as a subsidiary of an existing foreign company
- Thinking about going to work in, or live permanently in, that country.
Our BDO international tax newsletters highlight recent developments in corporate international tax, indirect tax, tax and social security issues affecting international assignees, and transfer pricing. The newsletters providie country updates and insights from BDO international tax professionals around the world.
Our international tax newsletter titles include:
- Corporate Tax News: BDO international tax experts across the world summarise recent tax developments of international interest in their respective country updates with an emphasis on corporate international tax.
- Indirect Tax News: This newsletter focuses on issues of practical importance in the field of VAT and similar indirect taxes, such as GST. On quarterly basis, experts from all over the world provide first-hand information on recent developments in legislation, jurisdiction and tax authorities’ opinions, and directives.
- Global Employer Services News: This monthly newsletter provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
- Transfer Pricing News: With transfer pricing significantly influencing important changes in tax legislation around the world, this newsletter provides updates on interesting developments in various countries around the world, including changes in legislation and important court rulings.